Sunday, September 22, 2013

Vitrine and the Primetime Emmys

 
Carnelian Gemstone Earrings by Vitrine for Primetime Emmys GBK Gifting
 
 
Way back in May 2013, I knew I was going to be gifting the celebrities attending GBK's Luxury invite-only Gift Lounge to honor the nominees and actors/actresses at the Primetime Emmys held in September 2013.
 
I had to come up with ideas of what to gift. Would I gift a ring, necklace, bracelet or earrings? What gemstone would I use? What colors??? After spending days, I found myself being drawn to carnelians. I didn't know why this stone stuck in my head over everything else. So I did some research, and found out that it boosts confidence and creativity, and it was called "The Actor's Stone", used for people specifically in performing arts/drama. Would you believe that?!! So it was settled. I decided to pair up the stones with either turquoise, lapis lazuli or coral rondelles for added color interest.

The almost finished 100 pairs of earrings by Vitrine


 
This is what 100 pairs look like all set out on my worktop!



I ordered some beautiful cards with gold designs, that included a handwritten note from me to each recipient explaining why I chose this stone especially for them, and packaged each one into my signature fuchsia bag. ONE HUNDRED of them made their way to Hollywood, L.A. for this event.



The beautiful handmade earring cards with embossed gold.


On September 20-21 many celebrities were gifted my jewelry in the swag bags of The Artisan Group. Some of the recipients were Matt Leblanc (from Friends), Matt Letscher (Scandal), Chris Noth (Sex and the City), Penny Marshall, RJ Mitte (Breaking Bad), Neil Patrick Harris and so many more (complete list to follow soon!)

 
The Swag Bag- my earrings are up front in the fuchsia bag! So many goodies!
 
 
You can see all the artisans who gifted their beautiful work to the celebrities HERE. And YOU can buy your own Carnelian earrings too!
 


 
 
And you read the Press Release about this gifting too!
 
Stay tuned for the complete list of celebs gifted! Will you be watching the PTEs today? Which show would you like to see win, and who are you rooting for? Leave your comments below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment